You will form part of Finance Stack Ltd, a subsidiary of the Calamatta Cuschieri Group. We are a dynamic software development team that thrives on building great software and we utilise the very latest technology stack to achieve our goals.
The role is focused on innovation and involves quality assurance across our wealth management software suite including our online trading platform.
In this role the candidate will:
- Automate the test plans for execution during nightly builds
- Prepare and execute a test plan
- Translate test cases into Gherkin scenarios
- Monitor nightly builds and escalate issues as necessary
- Work closely with developers during deployments
- A Keen eye for detail
- Have knowledge of C# programming
- Have past experience with Selenium and SpecFlow
- Knowledge of WebAPI and WebSockets
- Knowledge of message queues, and distributed systems.
- Knowledge of SQL and NOSQL databases.
We value and reward the contribution of every individual and are offering an attractive remuneration package that is also geared towards performance. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.