|Job Title:||Automation QA|
|Contact Name:||Jasbeer Keramuth|
|Job Published:||May 07, 2019 11:55|
Looking for an exciting opportunity in the payments industry?
Castille Labs is looking for an automation QA who thrive for a new challenge and are always looking for the next big thing. For this opportunity the candidate will work in our Offices in Ebene or may be relocated to the client office in Malta.
The Quality Team is looking for a Software Developer in Test who can support the Quality Assurance team in IT and Network Testing. The role would be responsible for identifying areas within the Operations field where automation and in-house bespoke solutions could be used to support Quality Control Verification on UAT and Production systems.
- Developing, improving & maintaining our test automation framework(s) by implementing code changes and suggesting best coding practices.
- Identify and create testing tools for the QA Team and other internal teams as required.
- Work with the QA team lead to effectively manage team scheduling.
- Be updated on the latest software development techniques, strategies & IDEs.
- Evaluate and identify the required test automation and test management tools.
- Be updated on the latest testing techniques, strategies, tooling/frameworks.
- Identify test metrics and benchmarks to be gathered prior to load/performance testing where necessary.
- Consult, create and manage load/performance/soak and regression tests as required.
- Create and run automated test scripts and adapt these for use as smoke tests on production environments.
- Be able to plan and build roadmaps for the framework.
- Manage own energy level and time.
The ideal Candidate will have:
- A degree in Computer Science or a related field;
- At least 5 years’ working experience in a software development or similar role preferably using Java.
- Proven automation coding experience using the Selenium Library web drivers or similar.
- SQL experience in Oracle/PLSQL/MSSQL etc.
- Experience in functional test tools such as Ready! API/SoapUI and JMeter
- Knowledge of performance and scalability test approaches as well as load testing tools such as LoadRunner/LoadUI/Jmeter Load CLI.
- Previous experience in serial programming such as GSM modem interface programming and the Hayes AT command set will be considered as a very strong asset.
- Scripting experience using Groovy & Grails will be considered an asset
- ISTQB certification will be considered an asset.
- Experience in working with a team and a mentoring mindset
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)