Auditor - Private International Firm (Not BIG 4)
|Job Title:||Auditor - Private International Firm (Not BIG 4)|
|Contact Name:||Justina Zammit|
|Job Published:||May 31, 2017 16:05|
Our client is seeking to recruit experienced Auditors to join their Audit and Assurance services team.
The selected candidate will be required to carry out audits of financial statements under supervision. The candidate must be able to work on his/her initiative and work in a team, must be highly organised and have an eye for detail.
In addition to offering excellent career prospects and professional development opportunities the selected applicant will also be joining a firm delivering exceptional quality to a host of international and local Clients.
Why join this company?
- Competitive Market Salaries
- Located in the South of Malta, ample parking in the vicinity
- Career progression available
- ACCA support and study leave
- Treated like a valued member of the team and not a number
- Opportunity to visit clients and to work on full Audits
- Opportunities to broaden knowledge in other areas like TAX and Accounting.
- Assist conducting audit and assurance engagements
- Assist in the preparation of Financial Statements by GAPSE and IFRS
- Report to the Audit Manager
- Other responsibilities as discussed during the interview process
Qualifications and experience
- Currently pursuing ACCA or equivalent qualification
- Capable of working within a team, manage multiple engagements and work on demanding deadlines
- Able to identify and report on sensitive issues
- Highly motivated with good communication skills
- Familiarity with audit processes will be considered an asset
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's