Auditor - International Group
|Job Title:||Auditor - International Group|
|Contact Name:||William Watts|
|Job Published:||July 21, 2017 15:37|
Our client are a group of CPAs who deliver assurance, accountancy, advisory, corporate and tax services to a broad range of businesses & corporate/private clients.
They are noted for their personalised approach to client accounting & their utilisation of the best professional and hi-tech resources in the market to deliver a punctual and affordable professional service.
They form part of an international group of Accountants & Lawyers giving them access to international accounting, tax and legal experts and a in many of the major business centres around the World.
The selected candidate will form part of the firm’s audit team.
- Carrying out client audit engagements,
- Analysing financial statements
- Responding to general client audit related inquiries.
- Final stages of ACCA (or equivalent qualification) or a qualified Accountant.
- Good level of IT literacy
- Good communication skills essential
- Ability to work as part of a team
- A punctual & reliable candidate with a mature outlook
- Capable of taking own initiative
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's