2 months ago
- To perform audits of companies; to inspect and analyse books of accounts, records, ledgers, journals, income tax reports, accounting procedures and other information;
- To prepare detailed audit reports.
- To conduct on-site and off-site audits.
- Be familiar with current accounting principles and auditing techniques, including international accounting standards.
- Execute day to day activities of audit engagements for multiple clients.
- Interact with clients to help audit team efficiency.
- Communicate auditing matters and problems to Senior Associates, Managers and Partners.
- Acquire a working knowledge of the client’s business.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
- Qualified with B.Hons Accountancy Degree or full ACCA qualification or equivalent;
- Experience working within a company performing an auditing is necessary;
- Warrant in Auditing, ideally;
- Fluency in written and spoken English is imperative;
- Good working knowledge of MS Office;
- The ability to prioritize tasks and work well as part of a team is also essential;