about 1 month ago
Due to ongoing growth and demand, a corporate services company is seeking to hire an experienced Senior Auditor to join their team and to lead and conduct statutory financial audits.
- Reporting to the audit director and assist the audit department
- Carrying out audits in line with the International Standards of Auditing
- Making sure that all aspects of audit are completed on time and within budget.
- Oversee the work of the junior auditors
- Provide the necessary technical guidance as necessary
- Identify and understand client needs
- An attractive remuneration package commensurate with the experience and qualifications of the applicant is being offered.
- Applicants must be in final stages in achieving a qualification in accounting
- Strong commitment and proven record of professional and client service excellence
- Sound computer literacy; MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Outstanding communication - both spoken and written (in particular, business report writing) and people skills
- Good team player