|Job Published:||August 05, 2019 14:09|
Job Description & Summary
A career within External Audit, will provide you with the opportunity to provide a range of Assurance services and business advice to a variety of clients from small, fast growing clients to large entities. We focus on using the latest technology to enable us to add value to our clients.
As an Auditor you will work as part of a team of problem solvers who have extensive consulting and industry experience.
Specific responsibilities include :
- Proactively assisting the team in various aspects of the engagement
- Preparing quality deliverables
- Contributing to your own technical development and that of your team
- Keeping up to date with auditing standards as well as legal and regulatory matters
- Adhering to compliance matters
- Working on developing internal relationships and your personal PwC brand
The ideal candidates should :
- Be fully or partly qualified or have a strong interest in gaining a qualification in accounting
- Have good communication skills
- Be analytical, with an eye for detail
- Be enthusiastic and eager to learn