|Job Published:||May 28, 2019 15:04|
The Bank’s Group Internal Audit, is seeking to recruit Internal Auditors on a definite contract of employment.
The chosen candidates will be required to assist the Senior Manager in the planning, management and control of audits, investigations and other assignments, as applicable and to ensure that the scope and objectives of these assignments cover all the related key risk areas. The jobholder will also be responsible to assist and support the Senior Manager in the management of the team.
The selected applicant will be required to:
- Assist in the preparation of Audit Programmes;
- Lead and execute audit assignments;
- Evaluate audit results and monitor progress on implementation of agreed actions;
- Identify and develop suitable testing methodologies;
- Assist and support the Senior Manager in the management of the team;
- Participate in training initiatives and ensure that team members are kept abreast with current developments.
Interested applicants must:
- Be in possession of 7 years’ experience in the Banking, Financial Services or Information Technology sectors, preferably three of which in an Internal Audit, Risk, Compliance or Information Technology environment;
- Possess a qualification at MQF Level 5 or higher in any one of the following; Banking, Finance, Management, Accountancy, Information Technology or in any other Financial Service related subject;
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
Preference will be given to candidates who are also in possession of a professional certification related to Auditing (such as CIA, CISA, CRISC etc).
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. BOV, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at BOV.