€55,000 - €65,000
5 months ago
A large international Accounting firm is currently looking for a Senior Manager to manage its audit team, main duties of the role include:
- Responsible for leading and competing audits ensuring timely completion of projects to agreed service levels.
- Building and leading teams effectively, ensuring service levels and standards are maintained.
- Contributing to the development and management of the Audit practice and also contributing to audit service line initiatives.
- Maintaining and developing existing client relationships, and contributing to the development of new business opportunities.
- Servicing a portfolio of key clients and successfully developing service offerings to meet demands.
- Working with other departments (e.g tax, consulting) to provide coordinated solutions to clients.
Skills, Experiences and Qualifications:
- The ideal candidate must ideally possess at least seven years audit experience.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (ACA, ACCA or BA Accty qualification or equivalent).
- You will have significant experience, and be able to offer our clients your expertise in a range of audit services.
- Extensive knowledge and experience IFRS and ISA.
- Business acumen and insight to be an effective business advisor to clients.
- Experience managing and leading teams effectively.
- Outstanding communication (both spoken and written) and people skills.
- Motivated self-starter with ambition to continue progressing successfully your career.