Audit Senior Associates
|Job Title:||Audit Senior Associates|
|Job Published:||April 30, 2018 09:40|
At PwC Malta, we pride ourselves in being the leading audit service provider employing over 200 professionals in our Audit and Assurance Services. Our clients include companies involved in a wide range of businesses such as manufacturing, hospitality, retail, information technology and financial services.
We are currently looking to expand our Audit and Assurance team by recruiting Senior Associates and Supervisors. The role would include conducting necessary audit checks in accordance to International Standards of Auditing.
The requirements for this role include:
- An ACCA, ACA or a recognised Accounting University Degree
- A minimum of 3 years of external audit experience within a Big 4 firm
- Experience of external audit planning, risk and control identification and performing, and external audit testing
- Experience identifying and effectively reporting any issues and recommendations for improvement to clients
Additionally, the skill set required to be successful in this role include:
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Versatility and flexibility
- An ability to work in teams of individuals from diverse backgrounds
- An ability to work hard and deliver assignments on time
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's