Assurance Systems Specialist
|Job Title:||Assurance Systems Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Kristina Abela|
|Job Published:||August 02, 2019 08:49|
Castille's client is seeking an Assurance Systems Specialist to join the digital team to ensure that there are the right systems in place for revenue assurance and fraud management.
- Ensuring the company's Revenue Assurance (RA) and Fraud Management (FM) platform is maintained and kept up-to-date with network developments at all time with minimal service interruptions;
- Leading, designing and delivering the integration of new streams in the RA and FM platform to ensure one of the organisation's most critical business assurance platforms remains up-to-date;
- Owning the systems by managing continual improvement and make the most of the latest network and system updates;
- 2+ years of work experience in a data related field.
- Knowledge of ETL development.
- Knowledge of Unix OS, database querying and SQL scripting.
- An interest in working in a technical telecommunications domain.
- Be an effective leader with strong communication skills and work with minimal supervision.
- Analytical skills related to working with big datasets preferably with knowledge on Big Data tools such as Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- Ability to translate requirements and implementation into structured and concise documentation.