Assurance System Specialist
|Job Title:||Assurance System Specialist|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2019 14:19|
Steer your career into the right direction.
We are looking for a go-getter who is motivated with good communication skills to join our team as an Assurance System Specialist.
The overall responsibility for this role will be to implement, lead, monitor and support the Assurance Systems. This is an important role within the Digital team as it ensures that there are the right systems in place for revenue assurance and fraud management.
You will thrive in this position by being a curious person, with good eye for detail, and a passion for problem solving.
Does this sound like you? Here’s what you need to have to match our requirements:
- 2+ years of work experience in a data related field.
- Knowledge of ETL development.
- Knowledge of Unix OS, database querying and SQL scripting.
- An interest in working in a technical telecommunications domain.
This is how you can hit a few more plus points for this position:
- Knowledge of how telecommunications systems and networks operate.
- Be an effective leader with strong communication skills and work with minimal supervision.
- Analytical skills related to working with big datasets preferably with knowledge on Big Data tools such as Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- Ability to translate requirements and implementation into structured and concise documentation.
If this describes you then this is a glimpse of what you will be doing:
- Ensuring GO’s Revenue Assurance (RA) and Fraud Management (FM) platform is maintained and kept up-to-date with network developments at all time with minimal service interruptions;
- Leading, designing and delivering the integration of new streams in the RA and FM platform to ensure one of GO’s most critical business assurance platforms remains up-to-date;
- Providing technical assistance, insight and solve cases presented by system users;
- Prioritising work based on required tasks and facilitate communication with service and system providers, users and other technical teams;
- Owning the systems by staying on the lookout for continuous improvement to ensure the best utilisation of the system and keep users abreast of latest network and system updates;
- Adhering to data protection requirements and the accurate up-keep of data.