A law firm which provides a comprehensive range of services to the highest calibre of individuals and businesses is seeking to employ an Associate Lawyer to join their commercial law team.
Lawyers with at least three to four years’ experience in the corporate/commercial and financial services practice areas will be given preference. Applicants must also possess the following qualifications to satisfy the high professional standards expected by the Firm:
- A warrant to practice as an advocate in Malta
- A post-graduate degree will be considered an asset
- Proficient written/spoken English and Maltese. Additional languages will be considered an asset
- An ability to communicate skilfully and work with enthusiasm and drive
- Well-developed situation-handling skills