3 months ago
Job Description & Summary
We have an exciting new opportunity for you to work in our Regulatory and Financial Crime Consulting Team. We are looking for individuals who are willing to support our clients in complying with anti-money laundering legislation, working together with our Financial Crime team, as well as support our clients in a range of other compliance related issues.
It is essential that you are willing to continue to learn in the above mentioned areas, we require you to work well individually and as part of a team and you have an enthusiasm to succeed both on an individual and team level.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Willingness to learn and grow their knowledge in the field of anti-money laundering regulation and related areas
• Ability to apply a logical and analytical approach to work
• Ability to manage time, priorities tasks and work under tight deadlines
• Excellent attention to detail
• Self-starter and motivated to succeed
• Professionally skeptical mind-set
• Strong written and verbal English communication skills
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The Client is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact.