A trust company, registered with the MFSA for the purposes of delivering sophisticated corporate and private trustee as well as administrative pensions services to a range of internationally mobile corporate and personal clients are looking for a finance assistant to join their team.
- Assist the Trust Officers and Senior Trust Officers with the management of their case loads
- Assist administrators with routine client enquires both over the phone and via written communication
- Support administrators with general administrations of their portfolio
- Assist administrators with routine bookkeeping ensuring that it is completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Preparation of draft trustee minutes and documentation in order to assist with trustee approval process
- Be proactive in recognizing and pursuing opportunities for improving procedures and controls
- Record time spent on different client matters accurately via Navision
- Ensure database is maintained and updated accordingly.
- Ensure BTP matching is undertaken correctly as per the guidelines laid out in the DPPM
- Ensure the bank reconciliations are undertaken within 30 days of the month end as per the DPPM.
Skills and experiences
- The ideal candidate must possess an A-level standard of education or a diploma
- Previous experience in a trusts is not a must
- Must possess previous experience in administration
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken