Founded in 2001 and is incorporated in Mauritius as a holdings company for a number of current and future subsidiaries, my client is looking for someone to assist in Portfolio Management. The company provides unique and relevant financial services tailored to the needs of consumers in developing markets.
Responsible for providing administrative and analytical support to portfolio managers, including completing required paperwork, updating databases, maintaining records, conducting limited research projects, and providing administrative coordination with trading, operations, and client service areas.
- Prepare client investment recommendation letters, performance, and presentations (booklets and electronic media).
- Provide support for completing activities such as investment action plans, new account reviews, and other proactive account reviews.
- May be asked to monitor portfolios for bond maturities; respond to corporate action election requests; assist in implementation of investment solutions when appropriate.
- Research client inquiries; document account activities and client interactions.
- Maintain department industry research and report information.
- Answer phone calls and emails for PMs in their absence.
- Interact with partners and support groups to resolve client and operational issues.
- Perform various office related tasks, such as distributing reports; operate and maintain copiers and fax machines; photocopying materials; mailing correspondence; manual and electronic filing of client documentation; preparing documents for imaging; ordering supplies.
- Complete ad hoc projects for team.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, finance or related program
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
- Strong organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong follow up skills
- Ability to problem solve and spot issues proactively
- Ability to work independently, but also a "team player"
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Financial industry knowledge and experience
Find more Jobs in Mauritius