€20,000 to €35,000
2 months ago
A legal firm providing legal, tax, fiduciary and accounting services to businesses and private clients worldwide, is currently looking for a Tax Compliance Manager to join their team.
- Assisting the head of trust and corporate services, in the administration of the firm’s core practice groups, including corporate, IP, Maritime and Aviation as well as banking Relationships.
- Continual improvement in the effective administration of team operations
- Develop and embed a culture of customer focus and continuous improvement to service delivery
- Co-ordinating specific complex client projects, transactions or restructuring plans
- Organization of ad hoc internal projects
- Routine and ad hoc reporting to Management
- Represent the Manager during his absence
- Capable to work with people in a busy environment
- The ideal candidate must possess great interpersonal skills and develop strong collaborative networks
- Previous experience in Corporate Services is a must
- Valid experience as a Team Leader or in a Supervisory role
- Excellent organizational skills
- Although not a must the ideal candidate must possess an academic qualification in a related field