Assistant Manager - Advisory
|Job Title:||Assistant Manager - Advisory|
|Salary:||Attractive package is being offered|
|Contact Name:||Simon Pace|
|Job Published:||May 02, 2018 13:44|
Selected candidate will be responsible for providing day to day supervision and coordination to the Advisory team and act as head when Senior Manager is away on business trips.
- Ensuring the client relationship is efficiently managed by the advisory team
- Setting and implementing departmental procedures
- Managing the smooth-running operation of the client cycle to ensure client satisfaction throughout the process
- Identifying and monitoring business performance improvement ideas
- Assisting in the day-to-day operation of the Advisory Department
- Assisting the Senior Manager on any special projects and advisory functions
Selected candidates require a tertiary level of education, have previous experience managing teams and possess good interpersonal and communication skills. Fluency in English is required. Applicants should be able to work under pressure, delegate tasks to employees and able to analyse reports, spreadsheets and statistics.
For more information apply online or call Simon on (+356) 2093 3160