Assistant Head of Compliance
|Job Title:||Assistant Head of Compliance|
|Salary:||Competitive salary package|
|Contact Name:||Tijana Tufek|
|Job Published:||November 07, 2019 10:01|
A well established firm offering international pensions solutions, is seeking to employ an Assistant Head of Compliance for its Malta office.
Job duties include:
- Act as the first line of support to the Director and Group Head of Compliance/ MLRO on all compliance matters.
- Be at the forefront of key regulatory changes relevant to the Pensions Industry , provide impact analysis of such changes and ensure proactive communication with the business to develop appropriate policy and framework to manage the changes.
- Provide day to day advice and guidance to the business on technical compliance matters relating to the sector.
- Be accountable for the implementation of compliance policies, procedures and framework which require close collaboration with or execution by the business.
- Prepare and execute an annual Compliance Monitoring Plan for the business which includes regulatory reporting, sampling and returns.
- Liaison with Regulators as required and provision of support during the Company’s audits and reviews.
- To help deploy policies and procedures that align and monitor company activities to ensure compliance with government, legal and Company compliance standards.
- Conduct compliance risk assessment processes to detect process gaps and inconsistencies.
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Assertive leadership skills and capability to lead change and make independent judgement and take decisions. Proven analytical and reporting skills together with the ability to support decisions with sound reasoning.
- Ability to work with autonomy and operate with clear vision under pressure effectively and efficiently against uncertain and on unfamiliar grounds.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and prioritise workload and meet strict deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills including the capacity to articulate risks.
- Strong Technical Compliance and Risk Management knowledge including but not limited to AML/CFT, GPPR and laws and regulations in the Pension Industry.
- Proven track record in delivering results, and able to manage complexity and uncertainty and find solutions
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's