Assistant Compliance officer
|Job Title:||Assistant Compliance officer|
|Contact Name:||Justina Zammit|
|Job Published:||September 19, 2017 09:33|
An MFSA licensed company, which delivers a personalised blend of wealth management services for the individual demands of both private and institutional clients, is seeking to recruit an assistant compliance officer to join their compliance team.
- Assist in the drafting and updating of compliance manuals, compliance plans, policies and procedures in accordance with evolving regulations in terms of anti-money laundering and compliance requirements.
- Assist the MLRO in customer Due Diligence and enforcing AML procedures across the firm
- Assist in the preparation of internal reports related to the compliance function
- Review and maintenance of compliance files.
Skills and qualifications:
- Previous experience in financial services institutions in compliance matters will be considered an asset but not a must
- Analytical and good time management skills
- Fluency in both Maltese and English.
Interested candidates are invited to contact Justina on email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's