Administrative and Accounting Assistant
|Job Title:||Administrative and Accounting Assistant|
|Contact Name:||Noorina Abdoulraman|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2019 06:06|
A leading provider of outsourced legal services to law firms and in-house legal departments in Europe is currently hiring an administrative and accounting assistant to deal with customers at an international level.
- Maintain bookkeeping and accounting documents up to date
- Issue invoices and credit notes to customers
- Administer sales and customers
- Follow up customers’ payments
- Prepare and process payments to suppliers
- Record all bank movements in the bookkeeping
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
- Perform duties related to back office management
- Research, track and fix accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws
- Update constantly job knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting and finance;
- Successful experience of 5 years minimum;
- Ideally with a successful experience in a French working environment.
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Competency in MS Office (Excel in particular), electronic databases and accounting software
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for handling numbers
- Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
- Data entry and word processing skills
- Well organized
- Good communication skills - verbal and written French and English.