Applications Administrator within Information and Communication Technologies
|Job Title:||Applications Administrator within Information and Communication Technologies|
|Job Published:||April 07, 2019 18:16|
About Information and Communication Technologies
The Information and Communication Technologies function is responsible for all information systems and IT operations at the MFSA.
The selected candidate will undertake duties in relation to applications administration, systems analysis and testing. The job involves direct interaction with the technical team and designated business users. The primary duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Undertake application administration duties together with configuring and maintaining information systems;
- Implement effective software/solutions within the Authority using modern technologies;
- Writing and interpreting business reports and requirements documentation;
- Configuring and maintaining systems and processes;
- Administer business applications;
- Reporting on common sources of technical issues or questions and making recommendations to stakeholders;
- Developing test scripts and documents which may be automated or otherwise;
- Performing systems analysis whenever required;
- Assist in other tasks as directed by the Team Leader.
We are looking for candidates with solid academic background in ICT or in another comparable area.
The role calls for an academic qualification in a relevant field of study at National Qualification Framework Level 6 or better, duly certified by the Malta Qualifications Recognition Information Centre (MQRIC) or a widely recognised professional qualification at a comparable level.
Analytics certification or equivalent would be considered an asset.
You will also possess a minimum of three (3) years working in the area of ICT or Business and Computing. Candidates with longer working experience relevant to the role will be preferred.
If you do not have the necessary academic or professional qualifications but you have at least seven (7) years of relevant experience, we would still be interested in speaking with you.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. MFSA, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at MFSA.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Junior Assistant within Securities and Markets Supervision
Analyst (Trusts and CSPs) within Authorisation Unit
Analyst (Banking and FIs) within Authorisation Unit
Senior Analyst (Funds, Offsite) within Securities and Markets Supervision
Financial Analyst within Insurance and Pensions Supervision Unit