Application Support Officer
|Job Title:||Application Support Officer|
|Location:||Sliema SLM 1551, Malta|
|Salary:||€25,000 - €30,000|
|Contact Name:||Veronica Saavedra|
|Job Published:||July 06, 2018 15:09|
A growing bank with worldwide presence is hiring a new team member for their office in Malta.
- Opportunity be part of an international business with a multicultural environment.
- Work with cutting edge technologies.
- Room for career development, excellent company perks and benefits.
- Take ownership of incident reports and requests, track issues, process, monitor and coordinate.
- To plan, test, measure and improve the quality of the company products being designed and developed using appropriate testing techniques and tools.
- Make sure that all requests from clients and end-users are handled according to the company's standards.
- Collaborate with the measurement of the performance of IT services and report accordingly.
- Design and implement training to end-users
- Other responsibilities related to software testing and performance management.
- Candidates need to possess an EU citizenship
- 2+ years of experience within similar responsibilities
- Strong knowledge of software testing methodologies
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure (hardware, databases, operating systems, local area networks)
- Proficient with techniques for ensuring that full account is taken of customers’ real and stated needs in the delivery of IT services
- Familiar with the purpose and composition of a service level agreement.
- Client focus and genuine desire to assist users
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be patient and clear when explaining to clients/end-users
- Willing to work long hours, travel and be on 24/7 on-call
- Ability to solve problems quickly and accurately.
- It will be considered an asset:
- Practitioner’s certificate in IT Service Management (e.g. ITIL).
- Certification in software testing (e.g. ISEB).
- Previous banking experience including SWIFT and SEPA payment processing.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's