The Application support Analyst will collaborate with clients’ project managers as well as internal Development, QA, and Services teams to prioritize clients’ needs and drive incidents to closure. The person needs to have a combination of strong communication, functional, technical, root cause analysis and problem solving skills with a keen business sense to deliver top notch client-focused support. If you are looking to grow your career within our Client Support team and thrive in a highly collaborative and fast paced environment, this is the opportunity open to you to join us and bring your career to the next level.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Leveraging strong analytical and problem solving skills to efficiently resolve incidents.
- Providing clients with regular and timely incident updates.
- Maintaining the highest level of client satisfaction.
- Reproducing and meticulously documenting application bugs.
- Contribute to the planning of application/infrastructure releases and configuration changes.
- Contributing to the support knowledge base.
- Assisting with a wide variety of operational projects including:
- Technical programming and scripting tasks.
- Helping client transition to support and implement best practices.
- Enhancing the customer support experience.
- Optimizing internal processes and procedures.
- Knowledge of software development concepts and lifecycles
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Autonomous and self-driven
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Knowledge of SQL,JS,PHP,CMS
- Understanding of object oriented programming
- Strong sense of responsibility and initiative
- Adaptable and flexible,able to work under pressure
- Willing to learn and adapt quickly in a fast paced working environment
- A good team player and team leader
- Strong customer service and support focus with a desire to deliver a high quality service
Experience & Qualification :
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant software/computer related fields
- 1-2 years of experience in software development, testing or support environment.