|Job Title:||Application Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Deeya Bheeroo-Hulloowan|
|Job Published:||August 25, 2017 13:18|
A global human capital management software company is looking for an Application Specialist to join their team. The Software Engineer will have to ensure the delivery of quality software solutions via development, testing or support activities.
- Apply technical knowledge, skills and expertise to provide development, testing or support service to clients and customers
- Achieve delivery of core/customized products in accordance with agreed schedules, procedures and standards Conduct peer reviews
- Provide effective team collaboration
- Accurate recording of time, effort and schedule related activities via trackers Provide good communication skills to achieve excellent customer service
- Escalate to Team Lead and/or Lead Engineer if needed, on risks/issues identified which impact project delivery schedules
- Take ownership and do follow up on project/s assigned Use logic and reasoning to identify strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Seek and respond to development feedback
- Supervisory Responsibilities: Supervision of other personnel is not required in this position.
- To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies (for development, testing or support as appropriate): Support
- Work efficiently on support tasks Drive to ensure responsiveness and resolution time targets are met.
- Analyze and prioritize incidents/change requests, ensuring that the incident/change request process are being followed
- Ensures documentation/log completeness Support business users
- Understand support framework as applied in a development center
Education / Experience:
- Diploma or Degree holder in IT.
- At least 1-2 years experience in software development, testing or support environment.
- Knowledge of process methodology
- Knowledge of software development concepts and lifecycles
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
Interested candidates are invited to contact Deeya on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's