Castille is looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with the client's team of talented developers and engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Your primary focus will be development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services.
- The Android Software Developer is responsible for creating prototypes, designing, building and maintaining Android software.
- This role is responsible for unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- This role is responsible for collaborating with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
Credentials and Experience
- Two years of work experience in Android software development in Java or Kotlin language.
- Experience in designing and developing scalable software with high standard of software programming techniques and unit test coverage.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong understanding of techniques such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Test Driven Development and security.
- Web services & XML/JSON/REST connectivity/consumption, and local storage/databases knowledge.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Knowledge of Android SDK versions and compatibility standards.
- Experience with single sign-on and tokens and biometric authentication.
- Experience working with agile or iterative methodologies preferred.