The Role of an Analyst
The appointee will be joining a multidisciplinary team involved in the processing of quantitative information in applications for new licence or the amendments of existing ones. Reporting into the Senior Manager within Authorisation, the individual will be expected to carry out the following tasks:
- Reviewing and analysing quantitative information relating to the application process in insurance applications.
- Analysing and processing insurance and pensions applications which have been submitted for authorisation.
- Processing of Personal Questionnaires
- Dealing with regulatory queries.
- We are looking for candidates with solid academic background in mathematics and/or statistics or in another finance related background, with emphasis on quantitative analysis.
- The role calls for an academic qualification in a relevant field of study at National Qualification Framework Level 6 or better, duly certified by the Malta Qualifications Recognition Information Centre (MQRIC) or a widely recognised professional qualification at a comparable level.
- You will also possess a minimum of three (3) years working in the area of insurance and pensions. Candidates with longer working experience relevant to the role will be preferred.
- If you do not have the necessary academic or professional qualifications but you have at least seven (7) years of relevant experience, we would still be interested in speaking with you.