Analyst within Authorisation - Grade 7
|Job Title:||Analyst within Authorisation - Grade 7|
|Job Published:||October 15, 2018 10:06|
The Role of Analyst
The selected candidate will be:
- Responsible for processing of applications/appointments/amendments to licences/changes in qualifying shareholding of licensed entities;
- Carrying out second reviews of work carried out within the Unit and act as a reference point to other staff members;
- Responsible for monitoring adherence to deadlines, both statutory and those set by the Authorisation Unit;
- Dealing with Regulatory Queries;
- Acting as a reference point on due diligence and governance matters;
- Attendance of Meetings;
- Carrying out work related to EU developments;
- Liaising with other regulatory Units within MFSA.
- We are looking for candidates with solid academic background in Banking & Finance, or in another financial services area which may be considered as relevant to this post.
- The role calls for an academic qualification in a relevant field of study at National Qualification Framework Level 6 or better, duly certified by the Malta Qualifications Recognition Information Centre (MQRIC) or a widely recognised professional qualification at a comparable level.
- You will also possess a minimum of three (3) years working in a related area. Candidates with longer working experience relevant to the role will be preferred.
- If you do not have the necessary academic or professional qualifications but you have at least seven (7) years of relevant experience, we would still be interested in speaking with you.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. MFSA, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at MFSA.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's