As Analyst, you will be entrusted with the below duties and responsibilities:
- Conducting first reviews of applications from the prospective Trusts and CSPs for authorisation to conduct financial services activities in Malta, in compliance with the requirements of local law and regulations;
- Undertake the Secondary review of work as prepared by junior analysts in relation to an authorisation or approval;
- Participate in meetings with markets participants;
- Dealing with regulatory queries as may be required;
- Communicate effectively and persuasively at the right level and establish effective working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders; and
- Carry out other ad-hoc activities as may be determined by the Senior Manager, such as participation in projects, maintain or develop procedures as required.
We are looking for candidates with solid academic background in Trusts.
The role calls for an academic qualification in a relevant field of study at National Qualification Framework Level 6 or better, duly certified by the Malta Qualifications Recognition Information Centre (MQRIC) or a widely recognised professional qualification at a comparable level.
You will also possess a minimum of three (3) years working in the financial services. Candidates with longer working experience relevant to the role will be preferred.