The RoleAs Analyst in Grade 7, duties shall include:
- Conducting on-site supervision visits to verify that authorised trustees are meeting the requirements of the Trusts and Trustees Act and the relevant rules and regulations;
- Reviewing the regular off-site reporting, including annual financial statements and returns;
- Assisting in dealing with queries from authorised persons relating to supervision;
- Assisting in the supervision of company services providers;
- Assisting in the maintenance and dealing with requests for information from third parties in relation to the Register of beneficial owners of trusts;
- Carrying out ‘ad hoc’ assignments related to specific regulatory and supervisory issues that may arise from time to time and to report on the outcome of such assignments as may be appropriate;
- Undertake any other tasks as delegated by senior management in line with the exigencies of the Unit.
The role calls for an academic qualification in a relevant field of study at National Qualification Framework Level 6 or better, duly certified by the Malta Qualifications Recognition Information Centre (MQRIC) or a widely recognised professional qualification at a comparable level.
You will also possess a minimum of three (3) years working in financial services.
If you do not have the necessary academic or professional qualifications but you have at least seven (7) years of relevant experience, we would still be interested in speaking with you.