Analyst - Risk Management Department
|Job Title:||Analyst - Risk Management Department|
|Job Published:||March 27, 2019 10:37|
Bank of Valletta p.l.c. is seeking to recruit an Analyst within the Bank’s Risk Management Department.
The role carries out responsibilities as follows:
- Assisting in identifying, measuring and evaluating risk areas across the Group whilst conducting or participating in risk assessment projects to identify and document on potential risks;
- Supporting the Bank’s Board of Directors in the formulation, review and dissemination of the Bank’s Risk appetite framework;
- Preparing and presenting risk reports to the various Board and Management committees;
- Assisting in ad-hoc data requests of the Joint Supervisory Team (JST), Malta Financial Services Authority (MFSA), Central Bank of Malta (CBM), European Banking Authority (EBA) and other regulatory bodies in order to address any queries;
- Developing and maintaining knowledge of various lines of business and regulatory requirements whist keeping abreast of all local and European risk-based regulation.
Interested applicants must:
- Possess an MQF Level 6 qualification in Accounts, Economics or Finance related area;
- Have a good understanding and knowledge of the Bank systems, policies and procedures;
- Have an inquisitive and analytical personality with an eye for detail and quality;
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills, together with the ability to interact with a wide variety of people in various areas within the Organisation.
The remuneration package will be in line with the skills, experience and qualifications of the selected candidates. Shortlisted candidates will be requested to attend an interview.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. BOV, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at BOV.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's