Relying on instructions and pre-established guidelines the position carries out responsibilities in the following key areas:
- Maintain and support the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information assets;
- Identify, recommend, and implement corrective actions in response to security violations;
- Carry out security assessments to determine vulnerabilities in systems, applications and operational procedures;
- Prepare, present and deliver security and risk reports to the various levels of Management;
- Maintain policies, standards, and procedures to protect information assets;
- Liaise with the Joint Supervisory Team (JST), Malta Financial Services Authority (MFSA), Central Bank of Malta (CBM), European Banking Authority (EBA) and other regulatory bodies on ad-hoc data requests in order to address any queries.
Interested applicants must:
- Possess an MQF Level 6 qualification in Computing/ IT or a related area or equivalent experience;
- Possess experience working with highly sensitive information;
- Possess previous experience in the area of Risk, Software Development, or Information Security;
- Be assertive, confident and trustworthy.
The remuneration package will be in line with the skills, experience and qualifications of the selected candidates. Shortlisted candidates will be requested to attend an interview.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. BOV, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at BOV.