Analyst (Maths and Statistics) within Authorisation - Grade 7
|Job Title:||Analyst (Maths and Statistics) within Authorisation - Grade 7|
|Job Published:||October 15, 2018 10:17|
The appointee will be joining a number of small multidisciplinary team involved in the processing of new applications for new licence or the amendments of existing ones. Reporting into the Senior Manager within Authorisation, the individual will be expected to carry out the following tasks:
- The processing of applications/appointments/amendments to licences;
- Dealing with Regulatory Queries;
- Attendance of meetings as required;
- Carrying out work related to EU developments;
- Liaising with other regulatory functions within the MFSA.
- We are looking for candidates with solid academic background in Mathematics and/or Statistics or in another financial services related background.
- The role calls for a University Honours Degree or equivalent academic qualification in Mathematics and/or Statistics at National Qualification Framework Level 6 or better, duly certified by the Malta Qualifications Recognition Information Centre (MQRIC) or a widely recognised professional qualification at a comparable level.
- You will also possess a minimum of three (3) years working in the area of insurance and pensions. Candidates with longer working experience relevant to the role will be preferred.
- If you do not have the necessary academic or professional qualifications but you have at least seven (7) years of relevant experience, we would still be interested in speaking with you.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's