Leading regulatory institution is looking to employ an Analyst within Securities and Markets Supervision.
Main Duties Include:
- Lead and participate in on-site inspections of investment firms and undertake thematic on-site visits
- Engage ad address any regulatory issues that may arise in the normal course of the investment firms' business
- Represent the investment firms' team in engagement with internal and external stakeholders
- Provide the appropriate supervisory guidance when required by investment firms
- Undertake any other tasks as delegated by senior management in line with the exigencies of Authority
Skills and Qualifications:
- Candidate must have a solid academic background in Accountancy or in Banking and Finance related background
- Minimum qualification level 6 (Bachelors Degree), additional qualifications will be considered an asset
- Minimum 3 years experience in a related area. Candidates with longer working experience will be preferred
- If you do not have the necessary academic or professional qualifications you must have at least 7 years of relevant experience in a similar area.