Analyst – Information Security
|Job Title:||Analyst – Information Security|
|Job Published:||September 24, 2019 09:03|
Bank of Valletta p.l.c. is seeking to recruit an Analyst within the Bank’s Information Security Section.
Relying on instructions and pre-established guidelines the position carries out responsibilities in the following key areas:
- Monitor and provide analysis on all information security related issues;
- Identify, recommend, and implement corrective actions in response to security incidents;
- Carry out security assessments to determine vulnerabilities in systems, applications and operational procedures;
- Prepare, present and deliver security and risk reports to the various levels of Management;
- Maintain policies, standards, and procedures to protect information assets.
Applicants for this post should:
- Preferably possess an MQF Level 6 qualification. A degree in Information Security or IT related discipline would be advantageous;
- Preferably possess experience in an Information Security area;
- Have the ability to work in a fast paced, and rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities is essential in this role;
- Have the ability to work well with technical and non-technical staff across numerous areas;
- Have strong interpersonal, written and oral communications skills, ability to perform effectively, and produce accurate work products under short time constraints.
- Be ready to further their studies to match the needs of the Unit.
If you think you have what it takes to join our team, then submit a detailed Curriculum Vitae by not later than 31st December 2019.
Attractive remuneration packages will be offered in line with skills, experience and qualifications.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend for an interview.
At Bank of Valletta, we care about your privacy. Following your application for employment, the Bank shall process information provided by you solely in order to process your application.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's