The Regulatory Watch Function is responsible for assessing the requirements emanating from legislation impacting the BOV Group, communicating them to the business owner and providing guidance.
The selected applicants will be required to:
- Identify, monitor and interpret regulatory developments and ensure compliance with legislation;
- Carry out impact assessments of the regulatory implications and communicate regulatory requirements to the relevant units;
- Provide regulatory interpretation and guidance to the business areas, as required, and prepare feedback to consultations issued by the regulatory authorities;
- Plan implementation actions to be applied by business owners and follow up to ensure adherence.
- Provide training to employees within Compliance Department and bank-wide training on regulatory matters.
Interested applicants must:
- Possess a University Degree (MQF level 6 equivalent) or professional qualification related to Law, Banking or Investment Services;
- Be highly responsible and committed whilst appreciating the reputation risk which the job entails;
- Possess excellent communication and leadership skills.
Preference will be given to applicants who possess a minimum of 4 years working experience in the analysis and interpretation of Investment Services Regulation or 5 years working experience in a Financial Risk or Compliance function.
The remuneration package will be in line with the skills, experience and qualifications of the selected candidates. Shortlisted candidates will be requested to attend an interview.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. BOV, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at BOV.