|Job Title:||AML Officer|
|Job Published:||May 30, 2018 11:12|
Credorax Bank Ltd is an established partner of VISA and MasterCard which provides Businesses with tailor-made solutions that allow them to process payments in their shops and on their websites.
The AML Officer will be a member of the fraud and Ongoing Monitoring Team reporting directly to the Ongoing monitoring Team Leader and provide support to the company globally. He/ She will work closely with team members, the Team Leader and the Head of Risk Operations on a wide range of day-to-day issues.
These duties, which relate to the post of the Employee and which, due to the dynamic nature of the company’s business, may evolve and change continuously, include but are not limited to:
- Performing Ongoing monitoring, Know Your Customer, Anti-Money Laundering, Fraud checks on existing clients.
- Checking and Approving payments within our Core Banking System
- Carrying out KYC on New banking Clients.
- Liaising directly with internal teams, such as Fraud, Financial Risk, Underwriting, Legal, Operations and Payments teams.
- Perform analysis of purchases/transactions, real-time or near real-time or via company‘s proprietary Business Intelligence tool to identify unauthorized credit card use
- Daily monitoring and investigation of suspicious transaction, merchant and third-party activity
- Ensuring that data storage, whether electronic or physical, is in line with internal and regulatory requirements.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure appropriate records management systems, tools, and processes are in place
- Liaising with other teams to ensure compliance with the relevant Card Schemes Rules and Regulatory requirements as pertain to merchant application files.
- Escalate with the company’s governance structure, as appropriate, any identified GAPs, deficiencies, or requirements to ensure compliance with internal and regulatory requirements and policies.
- Ensuring that service-level agreements (SLA) are met.
- Related Diploma or degree
- Possess excellent organizational and interpersonal communication skills.
- Have strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Be highly organized, pro-active, and able to work on own initiative.
- Be a team player and able to meet strict deadlines.
- Be fluent in oral and written English.
- Friendly team player with a professional mindset
- Those who can think for themselves and take action
- Innovative and flexible people full of energy
- Enjoying working in a fast paces and multi-cultural environment
- Easy to work with but challenging and always looking for improvemen
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's