20 days ago
Hero Gaming are looking for a Scandinavian Affiliate Manager. The right candidate will feel comfortable working in a lean, performance-driven environment while maintaining a strong sense of team and collaboration. Affiliate marketing experience is critical; however, it is also important to be able to see and grow new opportunities aligned with the company objectives.
As an Affiliate Manager you will be responsible for:
- Planning, execution, and optimization of the Affiliate Marketing using the affiliate channels.
- Acquire new players with a CPA that makes sense vs the expected customer lifetime value.
- Analyse affiliate deals and campaign activity to ensure affiliates deliver the best ROI
- Deliver affiliate marketing reports to senior management
- Initiate new campaign ideas, incentives, and bonuses for the affiliate scheme
- Develop the affiliate marketing strategy with the aim of recruiting new affiliate partners and delivering sales volume
- Actively support the Customer Marketing Team in campaign planning.
- Cost budget adherence.
- Marketing related duties such as Newsletters, Landing pages, Banner creation etc for the affiliate channel.
- Promoting the Company in a positive manner and acting professionally towards other members of staff as well as external parties
- Motivate affiliates to provide maximum exposure and revenues
- Representing the company at conferences/exhibitions and other meetings which requires travelling abroad.
What we're looking for:
- Fluent in a Scandinavian Language
- Minimum 12 months experience from online gaming Affiliation
- Sales background
- Must be proficient with MS Excel
- Ability to travel internationally
- Proven advanced communication skills.
- Result driven
- Creative and entrepreneurial
- Excellent web etiquette as well as strong online and offline social skills are required
We offer you great benefits and an exciting workplace together with some of the best Heroes out there!
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.