€20,000 - €23,000
11 days ago
A company operating within the Gaming Sector is seeking to employee an Administrator - Information Management
The Employee shall report directly to the Information Manager and shall be responsible for matters in connection with Information Management projects undertaken by the Company, internal and external data collection, and delivery of the statistical reports on an on-going basis.
Key Accountabilities/Key Activities
- Data collection, cleaning, analysis and on-time circulation of reports issued by the Information Management unit,
- Carry-out checks and review of data submitted by the operators, co-ordinate with licensees in case of data inconsistency or missing information,
- Responsible for compilation of data from multiple internal and external sources,
- Assist in the formulation, data collection and analysis of any other surveys that may be commissioned.
- Carry out any other duties as directed by the Information Manager
- Strong analytical skills and ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate information with attention to detail and accuracy,
- The ideal candidate needs to enjoy working with internal databases and Ms Excel. Previous experience in using MS Excel to analyse data and draw conclusions from it is a must,
- Ability to organize and present findings and recommendations in a concise manner (both verbal and written),
- First level Diploma in Statistics, Economics or equivalent will be considered an asset,
- Knowledge of the laws and regulations governing gaming in Malta shall be considered an asset.