|Job Title:||Accounts Officer|
|Salary:||€20,000 - €21,500|
|Contact Name:||Chantelle Mifsud|
|Job Published:||March 15, 2019 13:18|
A regulatory financial institution in Malta is currently looking for an accounts officer to assist in the daily running of the finance and administration section.
- Annual increments
- Health and life insurance
- Flexible hours
- Summer hours
- Assistance in the purchasing of supplies, services or works;
- Providing assistance throughout the public procurement cycle, including the preparation of procurement documents and contracts.
- Operating IT Systems, including the e-procurement portal (EPPS system),
- Liaison with suppliers, handling of invoices and posting of accounting entries;
- Planning of travel arrangements for staff;
- Carrying out of bank reconciliations;
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing correspondence;
- Administration of petty cash;
- Reception duties when required;
- Provide logistical support in management and preparation relating to the conferences organised by the company
- Posting of receipts;
- Compiling periodic reports;
- Other tasks delegated by the Line Manager;
- Applicants must be in possession of an A-level standard of education and be well skilled in Microsoft Office tools.
- Preference may be given to applicants in possession of an A-level in Accounts or equivalent diploma in Accounting or Administrative and Secretarial duties.
- Applicants must be able to work both independently and as part of a team, be well organised, and have the ability to manage multiple tasks effectively.
- The selected candidates are expected to have a professional attitude and appearance, have excellent telephone manners and be fluent both in the Maltese and English language.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's