Administrative Assistant within the Registry of Companies
|Job Title:||Administrative Assistant within the Registry of Companies|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2018 11:37|
Vacancy of Administrative Assistant within the Registry of Companies
The specific information being provided below is in addition to and complements the basic details included in the relevant public call for the vacancy in question.
The Registry of Companies
The MFSA also houses the Registry of Companies, ensuring that the international business community finds all necessary company incorporation services under one roof. All the statutory notices and returns required by the relevant legislation are filed with the Registry of Companies.
As a key element of its client-service orientation, the MFSA assists new entrants in the setting up of their operations in Malta and is committed to provide such companies with a service of the highest standard.
Purpose behind the Recruitment
The number of companies in Malta has been steadily increasing, with a corresponding increase in the documents filed by companies for registration in terms of law. The MFSA is looking for applicants with a diploma level in Finance related subject to increase the current pool of internal resources in the Registry. The eventual appointee will be appointed at an administrative assistant position and will form part of a multidisciplinary team at the Registry of Companies.
- Accountant Technician Diploma OR Diploma in Financial Services Operations and Compliance OR Diploma in another Finance related subject recognised at NQF Level 5 or better by the Malta Qualifications Recognition Information Centre (MQRIC)*.
- Eight (8) ‘O’ levels including English, Maltese and Mathematics.
- ECDL certification or an equivalent proof of computer literacy.
- Possession of proven administrative work experience would be considered an asset.
The selected candidate will be expected to apply his/her academic qualifications and work experience to the various day to day duties as directed by the Registrar of Companies or any other official who the Registrar delegates for such purpose. Within this scope, the duties to be undertaken may include any of the following in accordance with the exigencies of the Registry:
- Vetting of selected documents required to be registered in terms of law, updating and inputting of data, providing general assistance to desk officers and assisting the general public,
- Carrying out of Court-related duties, including the preparation of information and documentation for submission as evidence and attending Court sittings to give evidence on behalf of the Registrar,
- Carrying out any other general Clerical and Administrative duties as directed from time to time, including dealing with customers at the Registry of Companies counters, answering telephone enquiries, issuing of penalty letters and reminders and publication of notices in terms of law in respect of documents registered
Soft Skills Required
- ability to multi-task and to meet strict deadlines
- good communication skills
- ability to work within a team
- self confidence, pleasant personality, be smart and alert.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.
Applications will be received by not later than Monday, 26th March 2018.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's