The selected candidate will be expected to apply his/her working experience to the various day to day duties as directed by the Executive Team (including Chairman and Director General), or any other official who is delegated for such purpose. Within this scope, the duties to be undertaken may include any of the following in according with the exigencies of the Authority.
- To prepare and draft correspondence;
- To prepare papers as guided by the Executive Team for respective meetings;
- Taking minutes during meetings;
- To be the first contact point to greet guests and delegations upon arrival at the Authority’s premises;
- Make the necessary travel arrangements as guided by the Executive Team;
- To coordinate the Authority’s incoming mail and distribute it to the respective support and regulatory offices accordingly;
- To maintain calendar events and meetings pertaining to the Executive Team;
- To prepare ESA Board of Supervisors Meetings (EB. ESMA, EIOPA);
- To communicate with internal staff and external entities;
- To handle any other duties as may be assigned by the Executive Team and as dependent on the exigencies of Offices and the Authority.
- We are looking for candidates capable of working under pressure, prioritising tasks and working on own initiative. Previous experience in a similar administrative position will be considered favourably. You will have excellent communication and client-facing skills. Fluidity in spoken Maltese and English is a must. You are also methodical, organised with an eye for detail.
- The role calls for an academic qualification in a relevant field of study at National Qualification Framework Level 5 or better, duly certified by the Malta Qualifications Recognition Information Centre (MQRIC) or a widely recognised professional qualification at a comparable level.
- If you do not have the necessary academic or professional qualifications but you have at least three (3) years working experience in a similar role, we would still be interested in speaking with you.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. MFSA, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at MFSA.