18 days ago
A well-established institution is seeking to employ an Administrative Assistant to support its growing operations in the Supervision and Enforcement Section.
- Assistance in the purchasing of supplies, services or works.
- Providing assistance throughout the public procurement cycle, including the preparation of procurement documents and contracts.
- Operating IT Systems, including the e-procurement portal (EPPS system)
- Liaison with suppliers, handling of invoices and posting of accounting entries.
- Planning of travel arrangements for staff.
- Carrying out of bank reconciliations.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Administration of petty cash.
- Reception duties when required.
- Provide logistical support in management and preparation relating to the conferences organised by the institution.
- Posting of receipts.
- Compiling periodic reports.
- Other tasks delegated by the Manager.
- Applicants must be in possession of an A-level standard of education and be well skilled in Microsoft Office tools.
- Preference may be given to applicants in possession of an A-level in Accounts or equivalent diploma in Accounting or Administrative and Secretarial duties.
- Applicants must be able to work both independently and as part of a team, be well organised, and have the ability to manage multiple tasks effectively.
- The selected candidate is expected to have a professional attitude and appearance, have excellent telephone manners and be fluent in both the Maltese and English language.
- Demonstrated accounting and administrative experience in a similar role and the possession of a relevant ICT qualification will be considered favourably.