Deloitte is looking to recruit two Administrative Assistants on a full time basis, to support two of our growing departments:
These are two dynamic roles that require an energetic individual who is motivated by a challenging working environment. The chosen candidates will be expected to carry out specific administrative tasks including but not limited to:
- Record keeping,
- Scheduling meetings and taking detailed minutes,
- Handling administrative requests from senior managers as well as the directors,
- Preparation of engagement forms for clients,
- Drafting and issuing of invoices,
- Financial statement typesetting and runoffs,
- Organising the remittance of funds annually by permanent residents/returned migrants for tax/rental payments,
- Attendance to the payment of provisional tax by permanent residents/returned migrants in April, August and December,
- The preparation of tax returns and annual declarations by permanent residents/returned migrants,
- General office duties as well as any other administrative tasks that may be required.
The selected applicant must have:
- Effective IT and communication skills.
- Be flexible and able to work independently yet also be a team player.
- He/she will need to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and a high level of organisation skills.
- Be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Previous experience working in an office environment in a similar role