Salary €23000 - €25000
22 days ago
An Association for the hospitality sector is seeking an Administrator Manager to take over the general office management of the association.
Responsibilities will include:
- Diary management and general administration for the CEO, making appropriate use of time and resources, planning meetings, visits and events as appropriate, ensuring all details are confirmed and correct
- Organise papers and briefing notes for meetings. Anticipate requirements, clarifying as appropriate to ensure briefing papers are obtained and presented in an appropriate format and in sufficient time in advance of meetings
- Coordinating travel arrangements- booking of flights, hotels and taxis and keep updated records and reports thereof; making best use of the CEO's time
- Draft as required, high quality and confidential letters, documents and emails within required deadline
- Handle incoming and outgoing communications to take initiative in prioritising, channelling and processing telephone calls, messages and correspondence
- Assist in the planning and organising of events and conferences for the Association
- General Office Management which includes following up clients on outstanding invoices
- Be service oriented with a flair for hospitality and a positive “can do” attitude
- Have excellent command of written and spoken English and Maltese, and proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Previous experience in a similar role will be considered an asset.