An Audit and Assurance financial services company is currently looking for an Accounts Senior to join it’s finance team.
- Managing a portfolio of International Clients
- Reviewing the work of junior and semi-senior staff
- Bookkeeping an preparation of periodic management accounts
- Preparation of Financial Statements for audit, in accordance with applicable reporting standards
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns and recap statements
- Ensuring all deadlines are met
- Operating as an effective point of contact for all matters specific to the clients assigned
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients
Skills and experience
- Must be a fully qualified accountant or reading for his/her ACCA qualification
- Possess excellent verbal and communication skills
- Have a minimum of three years of experience in a similar role
- Be proficient in MS office particularly MS Excel.