€18,000 - €20,000
14 days ago
A company offering multiple financial services specialising in fund administration is currently seeking an Accounts Receivable Executive who will be responsible for managing the debts of the business.
- Sends out invoices and credit notes to clients.
- Resolve billing issues.
- Chasing clients for payments.
- Meets cash and debtors' targets.
- Maintaining client account in system.
- Posting of receipt and allocation of payments.
- Prepare Reconciliations.
- Any other ad hoc tasks as may be assigned.
- An ‘A’ level standard of Education in accounts.
- An ability to work to and meet agreed deadlines.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar position will be considered an asset.
- Knowledge of accounting software and Microsoft excel.