€30,000 to €35,000
2 months ago
A company offering multiple financial services specialising in fund administration is currently seeking an Accounts Payable Manager to join its team
- Overseeing routine function activities to ensure that they are completed accurately and on a timely manner.
- Maintaining accurate and complete general ledger and AP records.
- Managing monthly closing of financial records and posting of month end information.
- Compiling, analysing, and reporting financial information to management.
- Developing, implementing and documenting policies and procedures and department controls to increase accuracy and efficiency.
- Hiring, training, motivating, and evaluating AP staff members.
- Setting and facilitating the achievement of department objectives.
- Building and maintaining relationships with employees and related third parties.
- Any other ad hoc tasks as requested from time to time by management.
- A University degree in accountancy or equivalent/ACCA completed
- A general flair towards IT and the automation function
- An ability to work to and meet agreed deadlines
- Good planning, organizational and problem-solving skills/can do attitude
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to interact with both internal and external parties
- Competence in Excel and accounting packages
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role will be considered an asset