Accounts Payable Administrator
|Job Title:||Accounts Payable Administrator|
|Location:||Port Louis, Mauritius|
|Contact Name:||Hansley Sevathean|
|Job Published:||August 28, 2018 12:32|
A Global financial services provider dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their businesses and wealth are looking for an Accounts Payable. He/she will provide financial, administrative and clerical support to the organisation. The role is to complete payments and control expenses by receiving payments, plus processing, verifying and reconciling invoices. Including the day-to-day management of all payment cycle activities in a timely and efficient manner.
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities; scheduling and preparing checks; resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos; issuing stop-payments or purchase order amendments.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Maintains historical records and filing documents.
- Preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports
- Continuing to improve the payment process
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years experience.
- Acca Level one.