The eventual appointee will be responsible for the following main duties:
- Income cycle management of the income collection cycle for the supervisory functions of the MFSA. Issuance of Fee Notices, updating of Fee Registers and reconciliation of information held by the supervisory units;
- Monitoring of outstanding receivables and their ageing;
- Tracking of actual costs against budgeted costs;
- Bank reconciliations;
- Collation of financial data for statistical purposes;
- Assistance in the preparation of monthly management accounts;
- Assistance in the preparation of statutory templates for external reporting purposes;
- General accounting duties as may be required.
- We are looking for candidates with solid academic background in Accountancy. The role calls for an academic qualification in a relevant field of study at National Qualification Framework Level 6 or better, duly certified by the Malta Qualifications Recognition Information Centre (MQRIC) or a widely recognised professional qualification at a comparable level.
- You will also possess a minimum of three (3) years working experience in a related area. Candidates with longer working experience relevant to the role will be preferred. If you do not have the necessary academic or professional qualifications but you have at least seven (7) years of relevant experience in a related area, we would still be interested in speaking with you.